Combining both the advantages of affordable city living with a convenient central location, WestOne has been designed to incorporate all of the essential lifestyle features today’s executives demand making it the ideal location to work, rest and play.
WestOne is an energy efficient building, benefitting from a number of sustainable and environmentally friendly features:
- Rainwater tanks on the roof and terrace areas which will be used to irrigate planting around the pool and street areas.
- PV panels on the roof to provide power to common areas of building – given Gibraltar’s climate will wildly reduce energy maintenance costs.
- Low energy lighting with recessed LED light fittings, helping to reduce the carbon footprint of the development
- All common lights use timers and sensors to make sure no energy is wasted without need
- High Class Rated A efficiency air conditioning will be used throughout the building with a three pipe VR system which can be individually zoned and controlled for efficient usage
- Sprinkler system will be installed drawing water from the pool, negating need for large storage tanks and saving water
The construction of the tower began in January 2016 and is expected to be completed by January 2018.
- Fully sold out within five days of its launch
- Designed for executive living
- High speed fibre optic internet, swimming pool, luxury kitchens and bathrooms